Monday, June 9, 2008

Tiffany & Co

I usually try to buy something from Tiffany & Co whenever I travel. I must confess when I am in NYC I usually buy a couple of pieces on Canal street. This year I am keeping my eye out for......

While I was in Hawaii I bought the necklace from the Tiffany Notes collection. I would like to add the cuff and the ring.



I really like this cocktail ring.
I also really like the bracelet and ring in the Tiffany Twist line

I also love the following pieces but they might a little bit out of my price range.

Beautiful butterfly brooch $30,000

A beautiful flower brooch in diamonds, sapphire and platinum $94,000. And these babies I think would be perfect to wear while checking the bees in the beehive. I think they would serve as inspiration for the little bees and they would produce enough honey that I could justify spending $530,000 for a pair of earrings.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

So, I just got my Tiffany & Co. catalog in the mail and I also am in love with the Notes collection. I LOVE the wide sterling silver ring and the earrings!! I'll have to think of an occasion and let Brandon know what I want! :)