Monday, June 16, 2008

Pure Bliss


I love the Bliss Spa. I went to one in San Francisco and it was amazing. There is a Bliss spa on Broadway near the Dean and Deluca store. There is a cool story about Marcia Kilgore the lady that started bliss here. Bliss spa is now owned by Starwood hotels so whenever I stay at a W hotel I get Bliss shampoo, soap etc. And I loved taking the Red Eye to NYC on Jet Blue because you get a little travel bag of Bliss products on all overnight flights.
I had some sort of massage/facial combination when I was in San Francisco but I think if I make an appointment to go while I am there this time I will do the Triple Oxygen Treatment. One of the people I went with had that done and they loved it. I also think it is one of their most popular treatments.

They are located here
Bliss Soho
568 Broadway, 2nd Floor
NYC NY 10012
212 219 8970
They also sell these on their web site.

FitFlops are flying off shelves for summer faster than you can say 'micro-wobbleboard'. That's the name of the action created by the midsole, which causes these 'flops' to bestow a bevy of benefits to your bod. FitFlops create a faster and more energy expending walk by keeping gluteal, hamstring and calf muscles active longer during each step, plus help absorb shock, reduce joint strain and tone thighs. (Oh, and did we mention FitFlops look really fab on your feet?)

No comments: