Saturday, September 3, 2011

Adventures in babysittting day 3


Today Kaycie called me at work to tell me she had been elected class rep. She was super, excited and kept saying she was so proud of herself. It was awesome. So to celebrate Kaycie's good news we went out for dinner at cracker barrel. After dinner they each picked out a $5 toy. Riley got a dinosaur encapsulated in a chalk like egg. We took it to my house and excavated it - Riley named it lovey and carried it around all night. He said he was excited to have his own pet. He told Kaycie whe already had her own pet "and it's name is coco"



While we were at my house we continued to work on the birthday countdown calendar - there was more talk of Jesus -(being with Jesus is more fun than a carnival) and lots of excited talk about student government - meetings, t-shirts, service projects ........she is going to have so much fun. I am so excited for her.
While we were sleeping Riley woke me up and asked me if I could breath less loud. He then demonstrated how I was breathing and then how he would like me to breath.

There were a couple of phone calls from Jake today - he has been a bit MIA. In one phone call he was speaking in a British acent - he was pretty good at it. He ended the conversation with Pip Pip Cheerio

No comments: