Thursday, September 1, 2011

Adventures in Babysitting Day 1


I am staying with Jake, Kaycie and Riley for the week and I am going
to record our daily happenings here on my blog-

Kaycie and Riley were doing homework and Riley told her - she was not
as smart as Jesus

While we were getting ready for bed and talking about going to
Kindergarten the next day-
Riley - I wish I was 2 years old
Me - why?
Riley - then jack and I could play all day long and have a much easier
life.

Riley singing - chick a boom chick a boom

Riley made hats to wear while doing homework.


2 comments:

tffnyhll said...

You are one of the best aunts I know. Those kids are lucky to have you in their family. You get them for a whole week. Enjoy the wild ride. I love being an aunt!

nicky said...

How are you Tiffany? I miss seeing you! Please stop by if you are ever out West. I wanted to make it out that way in December but I don't think it is going to happen.....I will keep you posted if anything changes.