Friday, September 2, 2011

Adventures in Babysitting Day 2


Kaycie made scrambled eggs for Riley for breakfast.
Me - kaycie is so sweet to make you breakfast.
Riley - not as sweet as Jesus
Who exactly is his Sunday School teacher?

Driving around in my car Kaycie and I were talking about our chickens -
Kaycie - I sure wish our chickens would lay eggs.
Riley - I know I really want baby chicks.
Me- Riley, there will not be any baby chicks. We would need a boy chicken to have chicks and we only have girls.
Riley - Why do you need a boy chicken?
Kaycie - Oh my gosh I can not believe we are having this conversation with him.
Riley - Let's just get a boy chicken and he can marry all of the girls and they can all have babies and live happily ever after.


We went to my house to work on a birthday countdown calendar for Riley - because September is his birthday month. On the way into the house we were attacked by a swarm of mosquitos and it totally freaked Riley out. He started crying hysterically because he was going to die from mosquito bites.




Fighting off mosquitos is tough work!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: