Friday, January 14, 2011

Guess Who Turned 1?


Sweet little Ruby Foo is one!









We had a fun little party at my parents house. I made dog blueberry cupcakes. I also tried to make a four layer cake from one of my favorite cookbooks........disaster! I am blaming the recipe not my inability to bake on the fact the the batter boiled over the edge of the pans, onto the bottom of my oven. So I ended up buying human party treats at target.

I am totally making the dog cupcakes again they looked awesome and were so easy
1 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup honey
1 egg
2 1/3 cups white flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 fresh blueberries

Preheat oven to 375
In mixing bowl combine milk, oil and honey. Add egg blend well. Combine flour and baking powder in a separate bowl and add to wet ingredients. Stir together throughly. Add vanilla and fold in blueberries. Fill muffin tins 2/3's full.
Bake to 20 to 25 minutes.

Frost with cream cheese.

No comments: