Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cookbook: How To Cook Everything

On Saturday morning I woke up to snowflakes falling and I knew it would be the perfect day to make a recipe I had been wanting to make for awhile...homemade Macaroni and Cheese. I pulled out a cookbook I have never used  How to Cook Everything by Mark Bittman.  

After I read through the recipe I pulled on my winter boots and ventured out into the snow and drove to the grocery store to purchase the necessary ingredients Milk, Bay Leaves, Pasta, Butter, Sharp Cheddar, Parmesan and Bread Crumbs.  


I loved how this turned out.  It was the perfect day to make this and it tasted great as I ate it while watching it snow! 

I loved this book.  It is staying in the cookbook collection and I think I might buy another Mark Bittman cookbook.  This cookbook has recipes for everything from Salmon to Caramelized Apple Tart.  

No comments: