Friday, September 19, 2008

Spanish Fork Kite Festival

One Friday afternoon a couple of weeks ago I discretely  left work and met Brit, Angie and Riley for the Spanish Fork Kite Festival. No trip to Spanish Fork would be complete without a stop at The Little Acorn for a sandwich and the most delicious french fries ever...and the fry sauce I think I could drink it yumm.  So we had lunch then we drove up to the kite festival. Did you know there is reservoir in Spanish Fork with a sandy beach?  I had no idea.  These guys flying kites in the reservoir were from Florida I guess they travel around the country flying kites.  Who knew there was such a job as a professional kite flyer? 









2 comments:

BirdieMann said...

I love our adventures! Cute photos.

Heather C. said...

I loved the kite festival. It was a lot of fun.