Monday, April 12, 2010

Brithday Goal #38

One of my birthday goals was to buy a dog and now I can check that off the list. Sorry my iphone pictures are not great.

Now I need a little help picking a name. Here are the options-

1-Varuka 2-Betsy Ross 3- Capri or Florence (following in the tradition of naming dogs after cities in Italy) 4- Willamina 5-Lola 6-Drusilla

Please let me know what you think.

Don't tell Riley but I don't think her name is going to be Princess Peach I think he might cry. Don't tell Jake I am not naming her after his favorite baseball player....I think he might cry too.

8 comments:

A said...

Bianca, Capri, Jovanna, Lucia

BirdieMann said...

She's adorable! I vote for Betsy Ross.

tffnyhll said...

I vote for Varuka!

Ableggi said...

You are in soooo much trouble if you don't name the dog Princess Peach...he told his friend that he got a new dog and it lives with Nicky and it's name is Princess Peach Veruca...nice!!

Heather C. said...

I vote for capri or varuka!

Madison Bradley said...

Lola is one of my very favorite names..that's my vote!

Tiffany said...

Willamina. Or Betsy Ross. Or honestly, Princess Peach Varuka is pretty dang cute!!!

Courtney said...

i'm not sure if you named her yet, but capri all the way!!! Remember? She's gone to Capri and she's not coming back.