Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Busy Weekend

I had such a fun weekend-

Friday night my friend April got tickets to the final meet for the University of Utah ladies gymnastics.  I called Kaycie and we drove to SLC to spend the night with April and "T".  We went to the Pie Pizzeria for dinner and then off to the meet.  I was surprised by how many people were there.  The stadium was almost totally full.  




They passed out these glowing red sticks.  They turned out all of the lights and everyone waved these red sticks and there were also fireworks as they introduced the team.

Who would have known a gymnastics meet would be so much fun?  I loved it.  It is totally on my list of things to do next year.  Thanks for the tickets April!

On Sunday afternoon I picked up Riley and we drove to SLC  go to Mickey and Minney On Ice.  Ever since Riley came back from Disneyland in October he calls me Mickey Mouse I guess because it is so close to my name who knows but I love it.  So when I saw that this was coming to town I knew I had to take him. 


It was so much fun.....and expensive $10 for a snow cone.....really?   But I just could not say no.
We left Disney on Ice a little bit early and rode traxx for a couple of stops and I think this might have been his favorite part of the adventure in the big ....and it was free. 



3 comments:

Ableggi said...

You are the best Nicky! My kids love you! Thanks so much for taking my kids to fun and fabulous places...I feel my kids are totally cultured because of you! We are lucky to have you around! Thanks again!

A said...

You are welcome. Glad you guys could go to the gymnastics meet with us. It was fun!

Tiffany said...

You are seriously the funnest and best aunt ever!!!!