Thursday, November 20, 2008

When the economy is getting you down.........

buy shoes and handbags. I just received my very first order from Piperlime. I am such a sucker for packaging and the way this box was packaged is delightful. I love the bright green limes printed on the inside of the box, each shoe box was wrapped in brown tissue paper sealed with a lime sticker and my packing slip was in a bright green envelope. I have the box open sitting by my desk and it is making my day a little bit happier just looking into it.....and I have not even opened up the shoes yet.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME? You know I can't stand surprises and the mere thought of having that box and not looking at the contents drives me crazy!!! HAHA But, I agree...maybe I'll have to go shopping online. I really need (no...want) a new handbag!

Heather C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather C. said...

You always find such fun things. How do you do it?