Sunday, July 6, 2008

Legally Blonde the musical

I am such a sucker for musicals.  I really think I am the only person I have every heard of who cried at the end of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang when it was on broadway a few years ago........yes I could blame it on the red eye flight I took the night before and it was just exhaustion but I really think it is because I am a freak.  
Anyway, there were not any tears shed during Legally Blonde but I loved it so much.  I am already trying to figure out how I can get back to NYC so I can see it again.  Until then I guess I can watch it on youtube or the reality show on mtv The Search For Elle Woods.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I would love to get together. When is a good time for you? We still need to watch Kite Runner. Every time we go to the movie store, I want to rent it! :)