Sunday, July 10, 2011

Los Angeles June 2011


Purpose of Visit: quick fly out in the am return in the afternoon trip for Halloween and Christmas with one customer.

Best Thing I ate: Heirloom tomato and watermelon salad. The eggplant was also semi amazing!.

Favorite Purchase: happy to say I did not purchase anything, however, I did spend a couple of hours at the airport looking at the Pottery Barn and Williams Sonoma web sites in preparation for my big purchasing extravaganza.

Freak of the day: the couple sitting next to me on the plane coming home - fighting, making up, then making out - uncomfortable to say the least.

1 comment:

Margie S (Nihao, Cupcake! xnomads.typepad.com) said...

Hi! I was trying to leave a comment on the OLW blog hop post but there was no place to do that. I enjoyed reading your post about all of your movement. Good for you! I love your logo - how exciting. I'm excited to hear more about your new business. Good luck with everything and much success to you.