Saturday, December 25, 2010

Black Friday

I swore I would never never ever do any sort of door buster sales on the day after Thanksgiving but those darn Target ads brainwashed me and I had to do it.  I talked angie into going with me. We started out at Walmart.  We got there at 11:00 for the sale that started at 12:00.  It was crazy...I loved it. We bought lots of fun things ...none of which I really needed but it was so much fun.  I bought this pillow pet sleeping bag for Ruby Foo .......see nothing I really needed but it was only $7 so how can you pass that up. 
After waiting in line for hours at Walmart , making best friends with our line neighbors we stopped at Del Taco then on to Old Navy (too crowded so we left) then Kohls (stood in 11 degree weather for 5 minutes to get in) and finally Target (no carts for us to pile things in so we didn't buy much here).   Then home around 6am. I never thought it would be so much fun.  I totally loved it! 

No comments: