Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Things I missed out on in LA


On Friday morning I walked down to the California Gift Show which is held at the Los Angeles Convention Center, right next to the Staples center.  
I have not been to downtown LA for 3 or 4 years and I 
was amazed at the development that has taken place next to the Staples Center at a place called L.A. Live. There are tons of restaurants, including a NYC fav Rosa Mexicano.  

The Grammy Museum is also in this center. As I was walking in front of the museum I noticed gold records in the sidewalk that listed the artist/album who won the grammy that year.
Very cool.
The Nokia theater is also in this center and besides the Michael Jackson memorial broadcast I am not really sure what goes on here....a movie theater maybe.  
I wish I would have know all of these fun things were here I totally could have spent the whole day in this area.

No comments: